Hi Gloss is the ‘Top Pick’ by the esteemed Horse Journal for finishing sprays.
Hi Gloss is a light, oil based spray perfect for defining muscles and dramatically highlighting features. It adds superior shine and luster in seconds. Hi Gloss also conditions hair as well as adding incredible shine to the horse’s coat, mane and tail.
Hi Gloss is excellent for adding dramatic shine just prior to entering the show ring. It accentuates all colors of horses. If used as part of a daily grooming routine it will keep skin and hair supple and conditioned.
Hi Gloss spray is easy to use. Hold the aerosol can 12 inches from horse and spray a light, even coat. You can also spray on a towel to gently wipe on horse’s head to accentuate eyes, nostrils and ears. Spray lightly throughout tail to give it depth and highlights to catch and reflect light.
Hi Gloss has a light strawberry fragrance and is available in a 12 oz aerosol can.
- Spray hair evenly from a distance of 8-12 inches.
- Applying many light coats of Hi Gloss and allowing to dry between applications will give better results that one heavy application.
- Avoid spraying mane or tail hair to be braided or banded.
- Spray Hi Gloss on your hands or a towel to apply to horse’s face, ears or around eyes.
- Bring a towel with you to give one final wipe on the horse before heading into the ring to remove any last minute dust that may have been attracted by the light oil finishing spray.
- Hi Gloss makes a great conditioner of dry or damaged hair if used regularly.
We just wanted to let all of you at Shapley's know how thrilled and pleased we are to have rediscovered your products. Most notably, the HI-GLOSS spray. It was an awesome finishing touch before going into the show ring, and it added that extra "something" to complete the picture. Thank you again for your quality products–-J.D.
For sheer show-ring glow, we don’t think you can beat Shapley’s Hi Gloss Finishing Spray. This aerosol-based spray is perfect for just before you enter the ring and our top pick.–-Horse Journal
“Hi Gloss is an awesome finishing touch before going into the show ring and it adds that extra ‘something’ to complete the picture. Thank you, again, for your quality products.” –– .J.D